Carpet cleaning methods are not all the same. In fact, there are many different ways to clean numerous kinds of carpet. What many people don’t realize is that carpet fibers are not all made the same, so certain types of carpet will require a different type of cleaning method. Certain skin cleansers may also be teppichreinigung hamburg harmful for some carpet fibers while they work wonders for other styles. It is important to complete preliminary research before having just any carpet cleaning company come to a home and clean the carpet with whatever method they feel like using without regard as to the is best for the carpet.
Having a carpet professionally cleaned is by far the best way to clean it. However, if the cleaning method utilized is detrimental to the life expectancy of the carpet, then it basically serves no purpose. This type of mistake can cost you a lot of money and perhaps might even need you to replace your own carpet.
To keep informed, it is probably a good idea to learn about a few of the different carpet cleaning methods and how they work. Here are a few different carpet cleaning methods:
- Shampooing a Carpet — Typically this seems to be the least effective method on any carpet. What occurs during a carpet shampooing is that developed detergents are applied right to the carpet and then the professional carpet cleaners uses a machine that agitates the cleanser. Chances are they uses a vacuum to remove the cleanser and make the carpet look very clean. The detergents used are developed to make the carpet seem bright and smell nice. However, it does bit more any caked on dirt deep down in the pad of the carpet. So if the main function of a carpet cleaning for a home is to make it look nice, maybe for a special occasion where a lot of people will be travelling so the carpet will need to be cleaned again anyway, shampooing can be the right choice. However, for wellness reasons, it is typically not the top choice.
- Dry Carpet cleaning — Most people recommend the dry cleaning method over any other. It is certainly helpful since there is little to no rest time since the carpet will not need to dry for years of time as is essential with other methods. Most of the time, using a special cleaning powdered tidies up the process. It is spread all over the carpet and it will automatically start attracting dirt. After it has stayed on the carpet an appropriate amount of time to absorb, it is then sucked up by a vacuum, leaving the carpet almost as good as new. A few carpet cleaning companies have made modifications to this method with different skin cleansers, such as an oxygenated cleanser. This method successful too, because although it could make the carpet wet just quickly, the oxygenated bubbles help lift dirt out of the base of the carpet, allowing it to be cleaned up even more effectively.
- Foam Carpet cleaning — This method is also very useful. It basically takes a little bit of the shampoo or conditioner method and then combines it with the dry cleaning method. A cleansing foam and a small amount of water are applied to the carpet. The cleansing foam is also designed to attract dirt dust and harmful fibers like the powdered in a dry cleaning method does. It works its way through the carpet and then the foam, along with all the dirt and dust allergens it has collected are produced from the carpet. This method is most effective of tougher carpet due to the nature of the foam as well as the vacuum.
- Sauna Carpet cleaning — Sauna carpet cleaning is probably one of the most well known cleaning methods and is particularly used often. It does have its disadvantages though because it uses for the better of water. When the water soaks deep into the pad of the carpet, it can damage it so severely that the carpet may need to be replaced. However, if sauna cleaning is done properly, and not constantly, it can be effective. It is also known as “Hot water extraction” and basically it works by having a very powerful machine put a difficulties and cleanser solution deep into the carpet. Then the machine will remove the cleanser with a powerful suction. All of this will most likely get the most dirt out of the carpet, however, it may cause the carpet damage over time. It also means the carpet will be wet for a while, so do not make use of this method as a magic pill, since there is nothing quick about it.
- Bonnet Carpet cleaning — This method is mostly used for commercial buildings due to the amount of carpet inside of them. It is not meant to be incredibly effective, since commercial buildings experience so much traffic anyway. Basically this method will keep the carpets looking fresh and clean, even though some dirt and dust may be lurking under the surface. A chemical washing liquid is applied to the carpet and then a rotary machine is equipped with an absorbent pad and then worked across the carpet.
Therefore it is clear that not all carpet cleaning methods are the same. Now that the different methods are clearly outlined, it’s time to figure out which one will work best in your own home. Choose wisely, as different methods will affect different types of carpet in several ways.