Consequences of Playing Addiction
Playing addiction can lead to serious health and financial problems for the bettors. It can affect the bettors health, not only physically but emotionally and in your head. It can cause financial link alternatif dadunation ruin and have serious affect their friends and family. Bettors who do not stop playing may lose not only their jobs but may also lose their homes, loved ones and their close friends. Their lives could get completely out of control as they become enslaved by playing and they could become a danger not only to themselves but to their families, friends and also to the public. Bettors sadly may end up obtaining money from their friends and families to invest in their playing addiction and begin to mix only with people that are enslaved by playing. They may have difficulties in sleeping and turn into moody, anxious and depressed. The bettors being addicted playing begins to hurt themselves as well as their own families and friends. The bettors friends and family may feel vulnerable, troubled and powerless if they can’t stop them from playing. People enslaved by playing may have suicidal tendencies which will be very distressing for their families and friends.
Playing parents’ children will be deeply affected if their parents respond towards them in an angry, harmful and verbally harassing manner. Children may be so scared of their playing parents’ behaviour that they may not know where and who to turn to for help. Playing parents may spend their money on their addiction rather than on their children.
Friends and family should not try to bail out the bettors out of debt because that won’t help them overcome their playing addiction. Bettors need to take responsibility that they have a addiction and that it is a very serious problem.
Help and Support
Bettors who actually choose to find help and support for their addiction will have taken their first step to recovery. They will have found the strength within them to seek help and also awakened to the fact that there is no magic pill answers to their playing addiction. They can get help and support by:
- Seeking advice from their doctors who may refer them to a suitable counsellor in order to a cognitive behavioural hypnotherapist.
- Going to a playing unknown support group meeting.
- Calling the national playing problems help line.
- Researching playing addiction treatments such as a hypnotic approach.
- Reading self -help books.
Regaining bettors should try to:
- Spend their time with their loves ones and close friends and undertake social activities that they enjoy doing.
- Stay away from socialising with friends who are enslaved by playing.
- Get rid of or destroy their credit cards so that they are not lured to spend on playing.
- Learn to relax to avoid stress.
- Take up yoga or deep breathing classes.
- Call someone who they trust implicitly if they have tendencies or craving to gamble.
- Stay positive and eat a good diet.
- Go for long walks.
- Plan social events.
- Cook dinner for their families and friends.
- Watch TV, listen to music and dance.